Do you know that knowing and applying some traditional techniques can help you fight diabetes naturally? There are numerous ayurvedic herbs that are known to relieve diabetic symptoms and you will get to know about all of them in this article. Most of the people suffering from Diabetes are often not aware of the basic facts. Some specific terminologies and facts about Diabetes can help you understand your body. These facts will help you make decisions about your diet and activities to fight Diabetes.
This article will equip you with all the knowledge required to fight this lifestyle disorder and live healthier and happier. Understanding and implementing Ayurvedic cures mentioned in this article can change your life forever!
Let’s begin with knowing the basic facts behind your body functions –
Insulin Sensitivity is basically the sensitivity of human body cells when they are exposed to Insulin. In Ideal case scenarios, high insulin sensitivity enables the body to process Glucose effectively. This keeps a check on the sugar levels in your body and maintains a healthy level.
Insulin resistance is referred to as the condition in which insulin sensitivity is low, and Glucose is not efficiently processed. This is the major cause of Diabetes. This is also the reason because of which doctors prescribe insulin injections to patients.
Insulin Resistance Causes
The first question that will strike your mind is what builds Insulin resistance? Why do blood cells become insensitive to Insulin in the first place? There are numerous factors which can cause Insulin resistance, and the major ones are –
- Heredity is one of the biggest causes. Your body cells will react according to their genetic information
- Obesity is another major factor
- Irregular or less sleep
- Lack of exercise and other physical activities
- Excessive belly fat
Symptoms of Insulin Resistance
Awareness is the key to fighting Diabetes and its effects on your body. There have been numerous incidents in which people have controlled and even reversed the symptoms in the starting.
Diabetes does not attack instantly but is accompanied by various symptoms that must be taken seriously. If you are facing any of the mentioned symptoms, it is time to get tested and take action –
- A strong urge to eat and drink
- Feeling hungry even after meals
- Frequent urination
- Lethargy; feeling tired all day long
- Tingling sensation in hands and feet
- Blood clots take more time to heal
- And a few others
Insulin Levels and their normal range
Glucose tolerance level is the most effective and popular method to track Diabetes. You must be aware of the standard and elevated levels of Glucose so that you can monitor your health.
The way to administer this test is by first making you drink a sugary drink that has a specific amount of sugar. After two hours of administration, the results are checked –
Understanding the core of Diabetes and its issues
The pancreas is the organ that produces Insulin in your body. This Insulin is responsible for processing Glucose in food. Due to various reasons as listed above, the pancreas stops producing enough Insulin, and the blood sugar level increases.
There are various issues related to Diabetes including –
- Nerve Damage
- Heart problems
- Foot damage
- Skin conditions
- Kidney damage
- And many others
Best ways to increase/improve Insulin Sensitivity
Numerous studies and researches have been done on all the ways mentioned in this subsection. Let’s dig deep and understand the relevance of each method –
- Sleep – Having a sound sleep is extremely important for your health. Sleep is directly linked to numerous factors, and you must make sure to have at least 8 hours of continuous sleep.
- Exercise – Exercise is the solution to almost all of the health problems. Exercise helps you to reduce weight, which will directly manage your glucose levels. Regular exercise is the key to boosting your insulin sensitivity.
- More Fiber in your diet – Fiber in your diet has multiple benefits and increases your metabolism. Metabolism is directly linked to the processing of Glucose in the blood.
- Green Tea – Numerous studies have been done which state the effect and importance of Green Tea in maintaining Glucose levels.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar will serve two purposes for you. Some studies report the impact on Diabetes and increasing metabolism. Apple cider vinegar will also help you to shed that extra weight to maintain your health.
- Ayurvedic and natural herbs – Multiple natural and ayurvedic herbs have been used for centuries to cure diseases. Diabetes is a lifestyle disease and has popped up majorly in the last decade. These natural herbs can help you control your Diabetes.
- Stress – Stress is directly linked to the reasons that cause Diabetes. Sedentary lifestyle and stress can ignite the fire of Diabetes. You must make sure to keep your mind free of stress and worries, which will help keep your Diabetes in track.
- Avoid Carbohydrates and specially Maida – Carbohydrates and fats result in increasing your weight and also increasing insulin resistance. These foods must be avoided at all times to keep your body healthy.
- Avoid eating excessive sugars – Added sugars and artificial sugars directly cause a spike in sugar levels. You might feel the urge to consume sugars, and you can satisfy this urge by consuming natural sugars present in fruits but in a limited quantity. Also, only specific fruits are suitable for consumption.
Traditional Ayurvedic Cure that Increases Insulin Sensitivity using medicinal herbs used for centuries
Ayurveda is one of the most elegant forms of medicine used for centuries. It includes conventional ways and herbs that have been used for centuries to treat various illnesses. One of these is Diabetes, or we may also call it Madhumeha. Madhumeha has existed in history and has been treated with Ayurvedic herbs in the past.
Let me enlighten you with some of the herbs which have been proved to be the most effective for centuries.
Herbs to Improve Insulin Sensitivity
Fenugreek is known for hundreds of benefits, along with its massive impact on Diabetes. It is known to slow the processing of foods, including carbohydrates and Sugars, which basically does the job of Insulin. It is a beautiful addition to your diet to help take you off or reduce medicines.
Aloe Vera is known to treat multiple illnesses with proper use. It has numerous properties, and one of them is its ability to reduce fat lipids in the blood, which directly helps control blood sugar levels. Multiple types of research have been done on Aloe vera and point to the same benefits. You can choose to drink it or consume it with a supplement.
Cinnamon has multiple benefits as a herb for Diabetes. One of the biggest ones if its taste is sweet. It is used by people as an alternative to sugar. The best thing is that it has been tested to treat insulin resistance and has an effect on controlling sugar levels.
Also read:Cinnamon: Health Benefits for Diabetes
Number of ways to consume bitter melon for your benefits include seeds, juice, and supplements. It cannot act as a sole medicine for Diabetes but often proves to reduce medicines and improve your overall health. Consumption on a regular basis is highly recommended.
Leaf extract of Gymnema is the best form to consume for best effects. It is especially advised for type 2 diabetes, which is the most common type of Diabetes. It is known to promote insulin production in your body and maintain the sugar balance.
Ginger / Curcumin
Ginger is a part of our diet from ages, and there is some ayurvedic connection to it. Ginger tea, supplements, and addition in food are some of the common ways to consume this herb. It will build your immune system and will also help in fighting other diseases.
Also Read:Ayurvedic Herbs – Turmeric And Diabetes
Reverse Insulin Resistance and Deal with Diabetes in a Better Way!
Sugar Knocker is one of the most revolutionary solutions to Diabetes in the modern world. Years of research went behind producing the ayurvedic solution consisting of a number of herbs. Based on the results that we get, we are constantly evolving and upgrading Sugar Knocker to increase its effect on the human body. It consists of all the significant herbs required to control glucose levels and boost your natural body functions.
Mr. Rao is one of the lucky users of Sugar Knocker who was relying on Insulin for more than 20 years. Insulin could resolve his issues, and he actually had to increase his doses to sustain the same effect.
Watch this Video and See How Sugar Knocker Helped Mr Rao in Increasing his Sensitivity…
Sugar Knocker came as a blessing as it helped him control the glucose levels rising in his body. The main logic behind the product is the power of centuries of tradition of herbs to cure Madhumeha.
We would like to conclude by saying that no matter how much we advance in life, we are always attached to history. Ayurveda is the basis for thousands of studies and actively helps treat numerous diseases.
We are aware of the well-being and health conditions of people living about 100 years ago. This teaches us something about the medicines they used and their effects. I would highly encourage the readers to try and adopt Ayurveda as a solution to Diabetes.